• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

I have been censored!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
I post a new thread expressing my dislike of the new site and cyclingnews moves the post to the tail of another thread...

So much for respecting alternative view points... for years I have really liked the content, but the new format and the accompanying attitude are unappealing. I'll take a hint and get my news elsewhere.

I hope both your site and your approach improve.

saabaru said:
I post a new thread expressing my dislike of the new site and cyclingnews moves the post to the tail of another thread...

So much for respecting alternative view points... for years I have really liked the content, but the new format and the accompanying attitude are unappealing. I'll take a hint and get my news elsewhere.

You have not been censored. Posts get moved like that so the forum does not have fifty threads about the same subject.

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
saabaru said:

As BroDeal said, you've been merged with the main thread on this topic - as have about 100 other people who all thought they deserved their own thread on the same topic.

If we can keep it all in one thread, it makes it easier to compile the feedback each day and act on it. This thread will be locked, however I encourage both yourself and others to continue offering feedback in the main thread.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.