• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

If you are not Facebook Friends with Matt DeCanio, you are missing LULz

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Some gems from our third-favorite anti-doping kook
This kid cracks me up, always has

****Matt Le Rockeur DeCanio I am no longer pursuing a goal to turn pro in 2011 and to ride the Tour de France. Instead I am committing to the S.U. Fighting Corruption Racing Team in 2011. I will finish up the season here in France and then return to the U.S. and next season I will race for S.U. If you are interested in joining this team just j...oin the Shut'em Down Soldier Army, we will be based in Richmond.****

His GF!?!?!
26666_1482633547849_1294161250_31299575_7841992_n.jpg

rap video!!!!!!!!!!
(Damn I was gonna post this but it has been set to private on youtube.. I guess he caught some grief for this.. it was too funny-op)

**** Matt Le Rockeur DeCanio I want to start a fight.****

30457_1414985587626_1622175802_1006804_3896508_n.jpg

**** Matt Le Rockeur DeCanio Getting ready to go big time with the underground...I am talking a bike line, compression wear, swimwear, more cycling gear, and by the fall skateboards. The S.U. Army in full effect, but it is all going to be word of mouth. Gotta go big time.****

I can't find his status update where he talks about hitting a specific wattage to turn pro.. he seems to think if he can hit a certain wattage on a trainer, he can turn the results over to a pro team and they will just sign him on the spot?

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
The Mayor of BBQ said:
Some gems from our third-favorite anti-doping kook
This kid cracks me up, always has

I can't find his status update where he talks about hitting a specific wattage to turn pro.. he seems to think if he can hit a certain wattage on a trainer, he can turn the results over to a pro team and they will just sign him on the spot?

Sounds like all of the 6 year Cat 3's in our neighborhood with 3 Cervelos and powertaps on all. "My coach said..."