• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ignore function?

Apr 10, 2009
Visit site
I am wondering if there is an ignore function on this forum. There are a few members here (who shall remain nameless) that I would like to add to the list. I apologize for what may seem a dumb question, I am not that computer literate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
dm900rr said:
... they are ignoring you...

Maybe that function already exists and nobody told you?

:)

Funny. I actually had to do some searching to find out myself - I knew it was possible but didn't know how as I've never used it. Must be because I love hearing what you all have to say...

Anyway, if you click 'User CP' on the forum's purple navigation bar, then when the page loads go down to 'Edit Ignore List' on the left hand side. When the page loads, add people's usernames and you'll forever be free of that persons remarks.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

Apr 10, 2009
Visit site
dm900rr said:
... they are ignoring you...

Maybe that function already exists and nobody told you?

:)

It does seem that way.:)

Greg Johnson said:
Funny. I actually had to do some searching to find out myself - I knew it was possible but didn't know how as I've never used it. Must be because I love hearing what you all have to say...

Anyway, if you click 'User CP' on the forum's purple navigation bar, then when the page loads go down to 'Edit Ignore List' on the left hand side. When the page loads, add people's usernames and you'll forever be free of that persons remarks.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

Thank you Greg.

A

Anonymous

yeay.. ive found it.. at last..

is there anything beyond ignoring, is there not a button to send whiteboytrash into a burning pit of oblivion (obviously a pit containing JB, several dirty astana shirts and used EPO syringes)