• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Interview with Jens Voigt

May 9, 2009
Visit site
The funny thing is that Jens' voice (in English anyway) is so familiar to me from video footage that I can't read the interview without hearing it in his voice as if I was in the room as it was being conducted!

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
stephens said:
The funny thing is that Jens' voice (in English anyway) is so familiar to me from video footage that I can't read the interview without hearing it in his voice as if I was in the room as it was being conducted!

I personally hear Patrick Stewart when I read posts

I have to go now, the leprechaun's chewing on the extension cord again SHOO SHOO

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Is there anything in print that mentions the good man, but manages to avoid the word "hard" throughout?

"Luckily I did not hurt myself too much". Most folk say that after having had a shopping trolley pushed against your knee from an awkward angle. Curious what state he would have to be in to call it "a bit much".

One of my fav riders. Glad to see him ready for the 2010 road.

TRENDING THREADS