• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is the clock ticking for the other Armstrong players?

Moose McKnuckles said:
Steve Johnson
Chris Carmichael
Ochowitz
Weisel

Will the toilet be flushed, or will these turds continue to float?

Based on USADA's document, I'd say they are free and clear.

There is the problem of every rider they've developed for the Pro Road show turned out to be a doper.... The people running the U.S. federation have a long and sordid history of doping into Armstrong's Junior development. Nothing seems to stick to either the UCI or USAC though...

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
DirtyWorks said:
There is the problem of every rider they've developed for the Pro Road show turned out to be a doper.... The people running the U.S. federation have a long and sordid history of doping ...

Quote snipped. But yeah. Like that.

Carmichael, I don't give two farts about. Ochowicz? I am deeply disappointed in him - deeply. Ochowicz has been a pivotal figure for cycling, and US cycling in particular, but his involvement seems to be an unavoidable conclusion. I am deeply saddened that he must be one of the dirty ones. Carmichael has been no better than a sideline cheerleader - on the field, but not really part of the action - so to me is meaningless. If he hasn't got good legs, I won't look.

TRENDING THREADS