• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is Walsh on the Sky bandwagon?

Page 252 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

macbindle said:
Well, that is odd. The supreme athletic abilities and mental toughness only appeared in 2011, and the memories of Nairobian roads only came back this year...or possibly last year when Froome showed an improvement in bike handling skills and descents.

Obviously there was that brief moment 2 weeks ago where a sharp Right hand uphill bend took Froome's mind off Kenya, and he fell off.

Hasn't even attempted Strade Bianche. :confused:

Re:

macbindle said:
Well, that is odd. The supreme athletic abilities and mental toughness only appeared in 2011, and the memories of Nairobian roads only came back this year...or possibly last year when Froome showed an improvement in bike handling skills and descents.

Obviously there was that brief moment 2 weeks ago where a sharp Right hand uphill bend took Froome's mind off Kenya, and he fell off.

Exactly, just wait for the cobbles at this years Tour, it will remind Froome of the paved stones of “insert African town name with rough paved stones” :cool:

Re:

Benotti69 said:
http://www.irishpeloton.com/2016/11/an-inconvenient-truth/

If you’re going to risk your journalistic integrity on a rider by claiming you believe he is clean and if you’re going to make a point about getting your facts straight – you’d better get your facts straight.

Walsh is not interested in facts.

He attacked on l’alpe d’huez............... :cool:

He attacked on l'Alpe d'Huez and then proceeded to ride it more than 10 minutes slower than he did in 2013. Important to note that he also bonked in epic fashion in 2013 because Team Marginal Gains forgot to feed their captain and he probably lost at least a minute as a consequence of that.

But I'm sure pro cyclists find 10 minute gains on 40 minute climbs all the time. Totally normal development..

Walsh is in love again, how could he have ever doubted his first true love? :cool:

dght07.jpg

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I actually doubt Walsh's mental condition. Hating on Lance was personal. Then defending a paedophile and now the whole Sky thing. Not the logic of a sane person.

Re:

Benotti69 said:
I actually doubt Walsh's mental condition. Hating on Lance was personal. Then defending a paedophile and now the whole Sky thing. Not the logic of a sane person.

I would have to agree. I don’t think he is a sane person and has very peculiar and creepy in his older age. Walsh is one to stay away from.

Just watching the Armstrong lie and Walsh is talking about Armstrongs attack on the Sestriere and said all the jurnos looked at each other and laughed.

Jesus, what did they do when the Dawg attacked on the Finestre?

The stuff he says about Armstrong and that 1999 TdF yet he totally overlooks this with his love in with the Dawg

Edit the title as Jumbo please, thanks.
Walsh's extract about Vingegaard here: https://forum.cyclingnews.com/threa...-and-chicken-for-breakfast.36783/post-2882445

It seems like he doesn't even care about the climbing times or the general suspicion at this point and is just full on fanboying. I thought it was only Sky, but apparently not.

• Angry
Reactions: Pantani_lives

TRENDING THREADS