• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ivaïlo Gabrovski

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Ivaïlo Gabrovski - EPO in Tour of Turkey

Ivaïlo Gabrovski caught for EPO in Tour of Turkey, according to Eurosport NL commentators.

All over twitter now as well.

Not really surprising :p

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
blackcat said:
the guy who won worlds in about 2007 or 2006, u23 worlds, and runner up in the tt?

Ivan in english.

No, that's Dmytro Grabovsky (now retired). Absolutely bossed the 2005 U23 RR in Madrid, and silver in TT behind Ignatiev.

Thread starter got the spelling wrong, this guy is Gabrovski.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
will10 said:
No, that's Dmytro Grabovsky (now retired). Absolutely bossed the 2005 U23 RR in Madrid, and silver in TT behind Ignatiev.

Thread starter got the spelling wrong, this guy is Gabrovski.
yeah just googled him. I just assume he retired after the rumours on him with Quickstep and laziness and his cars

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
sniper said:
it's funny, I agree. but still, the poor *******.
so at this level it is apparently allowed for colleagues to yell "we don't believe what we're seeing", but is SKY's performance really that more credible? (rethoric question)

There's a vast difference between the two. People have every right in the world to question Sky's performance and rightly so. But the difference between Gabrovski riding away from the field and Wiggins getting dropped by his team mates is massive.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Bonkstrong said:
There's a vast difference between the two. People have every right in the world to question Sky's performance and rightly so. But the difference between Gabrovski riding away from the field and Wiggins getting dropped by his team mates is massive.

according to wiggins and many others we don't.

and I don't see the massive difference. Froome made a jump similar to Gabrovski's a few days ago only for his earpiece to tell him to slow down.

TRENDING THREADS