• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ivan BassoÂ’s pink jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Ivan Basso’s pink jacket

Dear friend.

I don't know where I may put this information, so I did it here. In my opinion it is important. If it isn't in a good place, please move it to correct ...

A gift from Sylwester Szmyd to Paralympic Foundation “NIEPOKONANI”.

That is truly unique gesture – Sylwester Szmyd – one of the best polish cyclists and Liquigas-Doimo Team rider has organized an auction with amazing price – pink jacket. Yes, with THIS jacket – his team friend’s, Giro di Italia conqueror, Ivan Basso, one of the best cyclists in the World! The jacket will be decorated with personal autograph and dedication. That is an exquisite opportunity for all cycling lovers!

koszulka.jpg

Here is information from Sylwester Szmyd’s web log:

“We would like to invite you for the auction with Ivan Basso’s jacket, autograph included. All money will be donated to Paralympic Foundation “NIEPOKONANI”, whose main aim is to help disabled cyclists. We encourage you to send your propositions to sylwesterszmyd@gmail.com. The information on the highest offer will be updated each day at midnight in this post. The auction will end together with Tour de Pologne (07.08.2010, 12am).”

Information about highest offer will be also available on e-bikerzone.com – check advertising banner on the right.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I am gonig to leave this thread in place while I review this with the other moderators. Will lock it though as discussion isn't required here.

Status
Not open for further replies.