• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Jackhammer threatens FLandis

Apr 19, 2009
Visit site
Jackhammer

Hmmm. I wish he would look me up if he comes to CA this year. If he wants to threaten people, he can threaten me.
I will send that guy home in a body bag laced with sunshine.

Jackhammer lumbers towards Floyd.

fatguyinspandex-1-01.jpg

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
i dont like la he is an arrogant sociopath that said it amazes me how your hatred for la blinds you to the character of landis. he really is the douch of all douches. it is not about right and wrong with him or his morals its about him being unable to blackmail his way back into the sport. had he achieved that he would still be lying to all of you right now yet you think he is morally in the right ****ing amazing lol. who raised you people? i hop la gets whats coming to him but floyd should not be treated well by anyone. if i see him at a race which i often have i will personally tell him what an immoral douche he is that i promise and im not an internet coward i will.
floyd fairness fund
threatening lemond about child abuse
writing books
failed blackmail
naming names out of spite(im all for his coming clean and speaking out about doping in cycling generally but naming names and biting the hand that fed you after failed blackmail is pathetic)
he is worse than la you would think they would be good friends there both morally reprehensible people. this floyd hero/good person **** has to stop he may be the tool to lance armstrongs demise but he is a p.o.s. dont forget that:mad:

forty four said:
i dont like la he is an arrogant sociopath that said it amazes me how your hatred for la blinds you to the character of landis. he really is the douch of all douches. it is not about right and wrong with him or his morals its about him being unable to blackmail his way back into the sport. had he achieved that he would still be lying to all of you right now yet you think he is morally in the right ****ing amazing lol. who raised you people? i hop la gets whats coming to him but floyd should not be treated well by anyone. if i see him at a race which i often have i will personally tell him what an immoral douche he is that i promise and im not an internet coward i will.
floyd fairness fund
writing books
failed blackmail
naming names out of spite(im all for his coming clean and speaking out about doping in cycling generally but naming names and biting the hand that fed you after failed blackmail is pathetic)
he is worse than la you would think they would be good friends there both morally reprehensible people. this floyd hero/good person **** has to stop he may be the tool to lance armstrongs demise but he is a p.o.s. dont forget that:mad:

Ahhh, I see the now classic tactic of Armstrong homers trying to add credibility to their post by claiming they do not like LA. Sorry, bro, but this would work a lot better if you did not have a gazillion posts professing your undying love for all things Armstrong.

I found Jackhammer posting on cyclingforums recently. I have not seen him threaten anyone yet.

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
forty four said:
floyd fairness fund
writing books
failed blackmail

Landis for pres.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
forty four said:
......this floyd hero/good person **** has to stop he may be the tool to lance armstrongs demise but he is a p.o.s. dont forget that:mad:

you know what? as bad as Floyd has been with lying about his cycling PED history and asking for donations to help him fight CAS at least he has come clean.

when all this crap is finished with at least Floyd can say he has a cleaner conscious than most in cycling. When asked by a youngster whether or not it is worth it to be a pro, Floyd can tell him the truth about his experiences. I hope Floyd does a Bassons and does talks in schools about the high levels of PED abuse in professional cycling and warn youngsters about it and that they can race to high level and enjoy it with out them.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I think you are wrong on just about all counts.

Including the ex-pro talking to kids. All it illustrates is that you can do whatever the FLlCK you want and things will be OK.

Lance is a sociopath and Floyd is a sore loser. We only need to define Lemond at thiis point.
Benotti69 said:
you know what? as bad as Floyd has been with lying about his cycling PED history and asking for donations to help him fight CAS at least he has come clean.

when all this crap is finished with at least Floyd can say he has a cleaner conscious than most in cycling. When asked by a youngster whether or not it is worth it to be a pro, Floyd can tell him the truth about his experiences. I hope Floyd does a Bassons and does talks in schools about the high levels of PED abuse in professional cycling and warn youngsters about it and that they can race to high level and enjoy it with out them.

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Black-Balled said:
I think you are wrong on just about all counts.

Including the ex-pro talking to kids. All it illustrates is that you can do whatever the FLlCK you want and things will be OK.

Lance is a sociopath and Floyd is a sore loser. We only need to define Lemond at thiis point.

Lemond is carrying a lot of pain and anger that have nothing to do with his professional life. nuffsaid.

I'm glad Floyd confessed, for himself and the sport. And I believe 99% of what he's saying is the truth. But I don't see him speaking out to kids about doping in the sport when there are far more people of better character background to do so. Bassons? Yes. LeMond? Yes. Hampsten? Yes. Mottet, Delion, Erik Boyer? Yes. Floyd? Maybe to other pros, and writing articles and giving interviews, but speaking out in schools? He would be way down the list of choices.

TRENDING THREADS