• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Keukeleire Jens

Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
I've seen the finish of Le Samyn and the guy won in quiet an impressive way.
Today he got one more victory under his belt and even if he ended tomorrow his season it would still be a positive one.

Does anyone has more info? For example of his U23 years? Did he win any big one in that category?

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
We had some articles about the guy in Het Nieuwsblad recently (don't know if they are published on http://www.sportwereld.be).

Apparently Nico Mattan discovered Keukeleire and tried to get him a spot at Quick Step. Lefevere however found he was too young and lacked results in european U23 races (because he rode in a small team that concentrated on local races). As a former Cofidis rider, Mattan was able to get Keukelaere a contract there.

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Ha, I know more than Lefévre then, cause the boy's in my fantasy team. The cheapest rider int he entire game and he's making me proud!

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I'm happy for Cofidis they got those wins! But if he keeps winning like that, he's not gonna be at Cofidis for long ...
I'm also excited to see how Julien El Fares will do this season!

TRENDING THREADS