• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Kevin Seeldrayers

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Question about Kevin...he is a little Belgian climber. Anyone have his history...how he came up through the ranks? How does one get noticed in Belgium if they are slight in stature competing against the big boys?

I really like this young rider and hope he will have a great career.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Belgium has realized that to compete in the Tour like the days of old, they're going to have to produce climbers too. Monfort is not that tall either, and is a very good climber who seems to be improving each year. VDB is very tall but he's also very thin, like the Schlek brothers and Gesink. Seeldrayers is the youngest of the bunch (22) only and I believe he has great potential.

Andre

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
i think he is belgiums best hope for a grand tour he was strong through out the whole three weeks in giro. while lovkvist who lead the malliot bianca for the first two weeks lost half an hour in the last week on him.

TRENDING THREADS