• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Krebs' Free form/Chaos Thread

Page 835 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
fb6909ac6bee2e5cbf1a6a9b6f199da4.jpg

Jun 30, 2017
Visit site
I must say, I find it oddly satisfying when rider's legs are moving up and down in perfect unison. Put it to some classical music like Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture or Vivaldi's Four Seasons... et voila... synchronized cycling.

Went to a small sushi place on my way home..the place is nice with a couple of funny,almost unforgivable quirks.. it's a few hundred feet off the Pacific with an awesome ocean view from the rear of the building.. instead the architect decided that the mini mall would face a busy four lane road?*%@#!!!
I had a handcrafted saison.style beer.. which I would find out later that I ordered at the happy hour cutoff.. some people came in a little after me and ordered..the waiter gave the ticket to the kitchen and in a short time there plates were ready..3 awesome looking sushi offerings!!the waiter looked crazy disappointed when he went to grab the food for delivery to the table.. The 3 plates were wrong, he had given the chef an old ticket..who knows how or why? The chef and waiter exchanged a little tense conversation and soon the correct 3 plates were underway..
I told the waiter I would gladly eat the mistaken order..I was given the sushi for free and both of my beers were 4 dollars..
To not be too cheap I left a twenty..

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Re:

Martin said:
guess i need to help this thread not to fade away...
thanks
NG6zDKQqXvq6Peofci8v16hl0vztDHJZASipo4ZTNA3QgxxuNFZNt4KfXBpIDbhcUSVMRnELdYU2iw2eswHNhxjRCHP6YMysSKBBkkTD-atDBdjHPtOaxf6GBCLAwfnrtpAm4_DSFKLauyEBs1BON8Hx-HJqzeZyDQEsROEU23GaDeij9y31s2G7K00yINRZmOKqK_8zy3nr7eWQmrSOng8vlubXQbqnxHRg9UnOW6SFxfUTaiTO94iHBa0Xu9oG0KlUwRQS4mnqu0mPZ5fQGKZRm-2BkRFdeFuRfA6KN0Pv5G38ciwqaXSui2VPo_L2e7NRx-3lc7u6wfJvxmy3v3YRYnRmUknL0pw9Vmia823M6sVsZPOKjFiimfY6mdu46D_RHOIMGGYehjrbhzXQgs8aGsh31Q03ooeKzizitjj9VmRC2W8n8yT9oL1360ylNBK20rZCWtq4fY9llj0e3lHJOtrLlqxnGT_fclR3B1S4mCgS9UTv0RI5xIiE2631GZ9g2WzYwSmV3ienuzpiVQaFEw3X4FJVxn0fLE1MFj2XE2HjcnAuDc1QFqY6KbAPnCsLoL8BMlLTJR09yWOkV9FHK6Vdt7fWk1ycmvT4HZw=w499-h375-no
I used to devote -3 hours a day here somtimes more. my health has slowed me down. I have spent most of the last 6 weeks in the hospital. I will be going in for surgery soon and they say I should find my self in much better physical shape than the last few years. I have a lot of work vested inthis thread. I love it when others contribute.

TRENDING THREADS