• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance Armstrong will win stage 15...

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
lancaster said:
is there any bad blood still with astana/conti? is it possible conti does (or has vino do) a "lance", and chases down a break that means nothing just out of spite?

bettiniphoto_0057078_1_full_600.jpg

Don't be fooled, those are tears of hate. They're not hugging, they're strangling each other.

;)
________
MERCEDES-BENZ W126

May 9, 2009
Visit site
ttrider said:
The Col d porte d'aste is on this stage and im convinced he will win this stage in memory of Casartelli, i can see him losing 20 minutes on stage 14 to allow his presence in an early break away

Love him or hate him wouldn't this be a very fitting finale for him

FAIL.

Obviously you forget, pharmboy thinks of no one but himself.
Why would he do something for a team mate/ex-team mate (let alone a dead ex-team mate!)?

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok, so now as it looks like Thomas Voeckler will win this stage and Lance is out the back (again), This thread becomes that much more humorous. It was sad to see Andy Schleck get caught up by a mechanical (dropped chain) and the group to not wait for him.

I would be embarrassed to have started this thread right now, but of course hindsight is 20/20.

May 13, 2009
Visit site
This thread should just be closed. We have enough stupid Armstrong threads already. As always this guy is sucking up all the oxygen in a room.

1) LA will win stage 15
2) Lance sure blows as a team mate
3) Bryuneel: Laance losing time 'definitely on purpose'
4) Strangely enough the official LA thread has dropped from page 1
(which must be a first for this year) together with
5) Lance asking for a 'Gift'
6) The Days of our Lance (that one is actually funny)

Then we have all the RadioShack threads, the Bruyneel threads (which inevitably devolve into Lance threads) etc.

Moderators, I thought this year all Armstrong threads were supposed to be wrapped up into one big fat stinking pile of turd? Do I really have to wade through Augean amounts of manure every time i want to discuss cycling here? No Hercules among you?

Deagol said:
Ok, so now as it looks like Thomas Voeckler will win this stage and Lance is out the back (again), This thread becomes that much more humorous. It was sad to see Andy Schleck get caught up by a mechanical (dropped chain) and the group to not wait for him.

I would be embarrassed to have started this thread right now, but of course hindsight is 20/20.

That's what makes this place so entertaining. So many people talking out their rear end. It's no wonder LA is often seen laughing.

Cobblestones said:
4) Strangely enough the official LA thread has dropped from page 1
(which must be a first for this year) together with

Actually it got moved to the clinic for no discernible reason. Perhaps it's a subtle sign that CN is joining the turning tide of media against his Lanceness as this investigation starts to have barbs?