• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance Armstrong will win....stage 19!

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
I guess you won't be posting again after Sunday?

I might but I have to get out and ride my trek a bit, unlike some of the people in this forum I can ride a bike without little training wheels on the back.

There are lots of other riders that arnt spanish and speek english in the pelaton. I think I can through the full force of my support behind these riders as they battle against the spanish loving haters.

Evens for example has a lot of haters and although he looks a bit like an alien with a but on his face I think I can support him in his campaing to finnish a nother grand tour in the middle of the pack. His wife also looks a little like armstrongs mom so thats ggod.

Andy shlek is awesome to. He is currently battelig against the haters who love cancer and spain so I think I should support him