• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

lance interveiw

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
I don't want him to say anything. My point was that since he was choosing to give his opinion, I wish he would have been more forthcoming and honest in regards to what he meant by things like "we agree to disagree."

As to you addressing me, you had me on ignore and I guess curiosity got the best of you. Now, since you have decided to address me directly, be man enough to hang in there and read my responses. You seem quite willing to complain about every little thing that bothers you, so we should generate a nice dialogue.

Or you could just tuck tail and run to your safe little world where nobody disagrees with you.

Toodles

i put you on ignore becuase i cant trust myself not to snap...

so... once youve got past your "be man enough to hang in there" i dont need to listen to you to prove myself a man.. in fact i dont even need to prove anything to you...

Willing to complain about everything little thing that bothers me..? i have had some comments and suggestions in the website feedback area, and also in the mod thread just as you have.. willing to complain about every little thing.. ? either you have me muddled with someone else or you are talking out your @rse..

as for my safe little world.. i frankly couldnt fgive a feck who agrees with me or doesnt.. i think the world is all the more interesting for people with different opinions.. what i dont like is people who assume their opinion is correct, when it isnt always.. opinions are just that..

now im going to crawl back in my hole, not because i have a tail, or for any other reason you highlighted, but purely because if i continue to listen to you i will conduct myself in a manner that would not be positive to the forum.. ;)

you really are a sarcastic so-and-so arent you..

oh i un-iggied you because there was a thread, where it seemed you actually had something interesting, non confrontational, and perhaps even well thought out to say.. it seems you arent allowed to be selective about which posts you ignore and which you dont.. ;)

A

Anonymous

dimspace said:
i put you on ignore becuase i cant trust myself not to snap...

so... once youve got past your "be man enough to hang in there" i dont need to listen to you to prove myself a man.. in fact i dont even need to prove anything to you...

Willing to complain about everything little thing that bothers me..? i have had some comments and suggestions in the website feedback area, and also in the mod thread just as you have.. willing to complain about every little thing.. ? either you have me muddled with someone else or you are talking out your @rse..

as for my safe little world.. i frankly couldnt fgive a feck who agrees with me or doesnt.. i think the world is all the more interesting for people with different opinions.. what i dont like is people who assume their opinion is correct, when it isnt always.. opinions are just that..

now im going to crawl back in my hole, not because i have a tail, or for any other reason you highlighted, but purely because if i continue to listen to you i will conduct myself in a manner that would not be positive to the forum.. ;)

you really are a sarcastic so-and-so arent you..

oh i un-iggied you because there was a thread, where it seemed you actually had something interesting, non confrontational, and perhaps even well thought out to say.. it seems you arent allowed to be selective about which posts you ignore and which you dont.. ;)

Oh well, I guess its another sleepless night for me.........

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
Or you could just tuck tail and run to your safe little world where nobody disagrees with you.

Toodles

i thought someone warned you about the personal attacks?

You just can't help yourself.

A

Anonymous

jackhammer111 said:
i thought someone warned you about the personal attacks?

You just can't help yourself.

Why don't you copy and paste it into your complaining thread and then kick and scream about it.

That wasn't an insult, but my characterization of his method of interaction or in this case lack thereof.

Then again, I wouldn't expect you to know the difference as your hypocritical whining about insults makes it quite obvious that you have no powers of introspection.

Oh well.

Hey, I have an idea, if I am so onerous, put me on "ignore" and your life will improve immeasurably.

A

Anonymous

thankfully ive no idea what youve just said so i cant bite.. :D

A

Anonymous

dimspace said:
thankfully ive no idea what youve just said so i cant bite.. :D

Why I actually quite like you. You seem to be a fine old chap who is always up for a rousing rhetorical round robin. Why, I might actually wish for you to father a child with my wife because I enjoy your wit and charm so much. Please, allow me to send you the money to fly here and couple with my spouse. She is quite fetching and I will give you $1,000,000 for your services. In fact, I will also buy you a home at any fantastic vacation destination in the United States you find suits your tastes.