• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lances next lies?

I suppose Hincappie is jealous, Barrie is going to try to sell a book, Danielson has an ax to grind blah,blah,blah. The man with no moral compass when it comes to owning up to past mistakes certainly has his hands filled. He can no longer discredit his accomplices as liars and dishonest people who can not be believed due to their flip flops on past doping. Lance Armstrong is a moron who is so bitter and spiteful that he could never grasp what it takes to be a man, own up to your mistakes, ask forgiveness and move on. If he had done this his legacy would still be in tact as the worlds greatest cyclist, hands down. Now his career will be secondary to his vindictive self centered image. He had deluded himself into believing himself superior to almost every person on the planet just because he could win a bike race 7 times. I feel sorry for this pathetic tragic figure. He really needed a dad to show him what it takes to become a man. My thinking is he will live a bitter life full of anger and hostility to all the so called "trolls" and never realize he could have done so much to help eradicate doping in all sports, that is the real tragedy. RIP LOSER