• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lands End / John O`Groates

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi peeps, just back from doing , mainly solo, the CTC scenic route of LEJOG , 13 days actual riding and some breathtaking scenery.
Mixed it up with camping, Bed @ Breakfast and hotels.
Did it for two reasons, great way to see the country and to get myself a proper base fitness I`ve been lacking since returning to riding a bike after 17 years off.
Had a great time and somat I can thoroughly recomend any cyclist to do at least once in a lifetime.

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Darryl Webster said:
Hi peeps, just back from doing , mainly solo, the CTC scenic route of LEJOG , 13 days actual riding and some breathtaking scenery.
Mixed it up with camping, Bed @ Breakfast and hotels.
Did it for two reasons, great way to see the country and to get myself a proper base fitness I`ve been lacking since returning to riding a bike after 17 years off.
Had a great time and somat I can thoroughly recomend any cyclist to do at least once in a lifetime.

Cheers.

That's sosmething I've thought about doing. How many miles / km a day did you ride? How would you rate it for difficulty?