• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Last WorldTeam to get a win - 2017

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Which WorldTeam will be last to pick up a win?

• AG2R

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Astana

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Bora - Hansgrohe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cannondale - Drapac

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • Dimension - Data

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Movistar

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Team Katusha - Alpecin

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Team LottoNL

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Team Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re:

RedheadDane said:
I know Astana is missing, as in; haven't got any win (though they - once again - were pretty close today). I was asking stefank what team he(?) thought doesn't have any wins yet, other than Asana.

But he just said that Astana aren't yet the last team to get a win because they haven't got a win yet (I assume). So logically speaking they haven't won this competition yet. Like Anderis explained.

Re: Re:

tobydawq said:
RedheadDane said:
I know Astana is missing, as in; haven't got any win (though they - once again - were pretty close today). I was asking stefank what team he(?) thought doesn't have any wins yet, other than Asana.

But he just said that Astana aren't yet the last team to get a win because they haven't got a win yet (I assume). So logically speaking they haven't won this competition yet. Like Anderis explained.
Exactly!