• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Latest Italian Drug Bust Raid.

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
My conclusions: all second rate squadre even cicloamatori. A mere mole hill in a mountain range. It's like big time tax evaders in this country who get away with murder, while the peons trying to make it to the end of the month and hide some of their earnings get screwed by the investigators.
Great analogy.

blackcat said:
Where is Joe Papp for an opinion?
Out riding, I hope. Don't know that he's in Italy. You sure TFF? Last I heard he had a full-time job, and had been off the bike for some time, but had found some inspiration to get out and ride of late, so let's hope he's out there having a great time on the bike.

Excellent, candid post there Zoncolan.

Turd Ferguson said:
Hence the Amgen TOC....Giving back to the community that supports them!
Without even testing for the product! Brilliant I say!

TRENDING THREADS