• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Live race links (Streaming video)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Taxus4a said:
Irondan said:
Taxus4a said:
Is it possible to watch the Giro in the RAI in italian? Usually it is.
I'm not sure what language this is in, but it's Rai sport.

http://raisport2.web.tv/
thank you. it doent work very well in my computer, but it i ok
It didn't work very well for me either but I was hoping you had better luck.

Sorry it's not a better stream. :eek:

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
there was one rai tv link with a site name that ends with a rai.it.
i dont use rai tv now bcoz of my pathetic net connection.

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Re:

Irondan said:
King Boonen said:
Have the mods/admin checked this thread with Dan? This is possibly illegal where CN is hosted and could cause problems. People posting links is fine, DMCA coverage and all that, but site moderators and admins pinning and populating a thread could well be viewed differently.
Good point KB, cheers. I'll run it up the chain.

IMHO, this thread neither solicits any illegal activity, nor supports it. This is only a thread that is specifically declared to assist cycling fans by passing information who do not have access to TV feeds.(feeds are only available in select countries for select races.). The usual disclaimer of information is "provided as is with out any explicit/implicit warranty or guarantee of usage" blah blah blah ... is understood by all.

So, I dont think having thread like this will be any problem. Probably moderator should cut out any obviously bad posts

TRENDING THREADS