• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Logan Owen

USA haven't had a proper puncheur since I started to watch cycling. Will be interesting to see if Owen can become one, although he sees himself more as a rouleur.

I guess Owen is on his way to WT for 2017. Those American guys seem to be wanted by many of the teams. And he already has a stage win of Tour of Utah in his palmares, so it proves his LBL u-23 was no fluke.

Anderis said:
USA haven't had a proper puncheur since I started to watch cycling. Will be interesting to see if Owen can become one, although he sees himself more as a rouleur.

I guess Owen is on his way to WT for 2017. Those American guys seem to be wanted by many of the teams. And he already has a stage win of Tour of Utah in his palmares, so it proves his LBL u-23 was no fluke.
i wonder. He's a 10x U.S. champ in CX and I don't see him giving that up just yet. Would a WT team allow him to do a full cross season?

TRENDING THREADS