• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Logging out by accident all the time reading the forum

Not sure if anyone has discussed this before but wanted to bring this problem up. Every day reading the forum I accidently log out maybe 3-4 times when I want to go the the last page in a forum thread and the page jumps down when it loads so I hit the orange logout button instead of the last thread page. Its very annoying and could be avoided if the logout button was not placed right above the last page number/button in the threads (that is the most used one I suppose) but perhaps instead were placed in the middle of the page. Am I the only one who experience this problem? If not I hope something will be done and the orange logout button will be moved. Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS