• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Marzio Bruseghin to be fired for stage 10 actions?

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Supposedly Marzio Bruseghin is going to get canned for his involvment in the Stage 10 protest by Lampre. Any further word on this? Any other insights?

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
There is no way this is true...

where did this come from?

By the way, what is the ribbon structure protein you have there elchingon?

The German Eurosport announcers said that it looked like he would be leaving the team, but didn't say why.

Some rumours I have seen indicate that perhaps he might be going to Team Sky. Actually nothing I have seen or heard indicates that it has anything to do with Stage 10.

But who knows...

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
TRDean said:
where did this come from?

By the way, what is the ribbon structure protein you have there elchingon?

Well you have to think of some of the most popular topics on here, that's the clue as to what it is.

As for the rumor, I heard it on the coverage on Universal or thought I did, it wasn't too obvious hence the question if anyone else knew anything.