McIlvain article on Armstrong

Aug 3, 2009
3,217
1
0
Before we get too far afield on this one, let's keep in mind that the "article" in question was written 6 months ago. McIlvain speaks of catching up with Armstrong on his jet after the ToC in May, and also references his age as 38 years old.

Not saying she's any less a sycophant, but this does place the timeframe early on in the public aspect of the Novitzky investigation, and likely also long before even McIlvains subpoena for testimony. Pre-poo-hits-fan if you will.

I'd like to see how that interview would go down today, compared to last May...

McIlvain Article
 
Apr 13, 2010
1,238
0
0
Wow, the new info of the world's greatest (and most tested) athlete available in this piece is astounding. So now his great-dom was "heralded" by being able to finish in the middle of the pack of a stage race - amazing achievement...
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Oakly saved my Lance from cancer and Sylvia was Lanced by his magicness of Unicorn horn. She now sees the prismatic reality of rainbow clarity. I remember that clarity when I was attending Rock concerts at the Fillmore. Those light shows brought depth and love to my heart just as Sylvias article has.

Have you noticed how the Oakelys' have accentuated the health and vigor of my Lance, chapaue Oakely!
 
Jul 6, 2010
2,340
0
0
Maybe they're 'pulling a Jimmy' and infusing their ear-pieces with LSD...

I'm guessing Flicker's swapping pairs out on an hourly basis.

Man, those colours and unicorns are awfully pretty....

I'm pretty sure I can see god...
 
Aug 3, 2009
3,217
1
0
flicker said:
Oakly saved my Lance from cancer and Sylvia was Lanced by his magicness of Unicorn horn. She now sees the prismatic reality of rainbow clarity. I remember that clarity when I was attending Rock concerts at the Fillmore. Those light shows brought depth and love to my heart just as Sylvias article has.

Have you noticed how the Oakelys' have accentuated the health and vigor of my Lance, chapaue Oakely!
One question.

Who is Sylvia?
 
May 7, 2009
1,282
0
0
I read in the other thread that there is a good chance that her testimony infront of the Los Angeles grand jury was the second time she lied about Lance in court (1st being the SCA case). I guess the reasons become a little more obvious when you see how her career is intertwined with his success. "Articles" like this seem to back that up. This is nothing more than fluff and cheerleading.
 
Aug 13, 2009
12,855
0
0
flicker said:
Oakly saved my Lance from cancer
Yup, and Greg put Oakley on the map. Without him they would still be making dirtbike grips.



It was so nice of Greg to save lance from cancer....to bad Lance is so ungrateful.
 
Jul 6, 2010
2,340
0
0
Race Radio said:
Yup, and Greg put Oakley on the map. Without him they would still be making dirtbike grips.



It was so nice of Greg to save lance from cancer....to bad Lance is so ungrateful.
Haha! Historic irony can be a bit of a cruel mistress...
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
JMBeaushrimp said:
Haha! Historic irony can be a bit of a cruel mistress...
look at that phisique and position Greg had on the bike. Wow!

No doubt greg paved the way for lances suck sesses.

As fa as oakley they are always looking for another mercenary, I mean supporting athlete. That is business.
 
Jul 6, 2010
2,340
0
0
flicker said:
look at that phisique and position Greg had on the bike. Wow!

No doubt greg paved the way for lances suck sesses.

As fa as oakley they are always looking for another mercenary, I mean supporting athlete. That is business.
See... you're not brilliant afterall...

Be warned, all those who take Flicker lightly...
 
Jun 16, 2010
183
0
0
flicker said:
look at that phisique and position Greg had on the bike. Wow!
Back in the days before doping, you had to have great position to do well in time trials. Greg had textbook-perfect position without the benefit of wind tunnels. Lance on the other hand must have gone to training camp at Notre Dame with that hunchback of his. But with all the drugs he took, I guess his poor position didn't matter.
 
Aug 3, 2009
3,217
1
0
JMBeaushrimp said:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/an-interview-with-sylvia-schenk

It's things like this that me think that Flicker's being more professionally ironic, rather than brilliant.

Like I said before, if you can't be intelligent you better be ammusing. Maybe a little of both, if you're lucky...
We all know THAT Sylvia, and there aint no way Flicky was talking about her. Zero chance she would ever bring "depth and love to my heart just as Sylvia's article has". Unless, of course, the irony is that he is in fact a closet hater, which would certainly square him with Schenk.

Honestly, the only thing she might use a unicorn horn for would be to beat Armstrong and his buddy Verbruggen senseless...

If intelligence and wit are the yardstick, Flicky is far from lucky.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
masking_agent The Clinic 2

ASK THE COMMUNITY