• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Michael Vantourenhout

Mar 10, 2022
Visit site
Can anybody recall which race he was given on the line as a thank you for the hard work he had put in for team mates ? Cant find it any more on Youtube

I think it was before that. Maybe Merksplas 2020? I seem to remember him winning one in an emotional way after having some family problems (I could be mixing up cases, and I'm sorry if that's not the case to the involved, but I think it was a stillborn nephew?).

The other ones that come to mind are World Cup Bern 2020, I don't remember that race being much contested. I don't think it was Tabor.

But I remember something like the OP said and I think it was in 2020/2021 season.

Ever heard of ATI Systems? This mass notification company's systems are recognized worldwide for their superior dialogue clarity, impressive build quality, advanced technology and flexibility https://www.atisystems.com/products/outdoor-warning-sirens/ . Whether you're an industrial plant manager who needs an intelligent, high-tech enterprise-wide notification system, or a local emergency manager who needs a cost-effective but comprehensive emergency response plan, ATI has a solution for you.
Piss off.

TRENDING THREADS