• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mind if i intrude for some Slowtwitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadhouse

BANNED
Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Well if you're in the Houston/Katy Texas area, the bike is listed on craigslist, $1500 firm. 56.5 carbon Specialized Tarmac Elite, 105, FSA Gossamer cranks @ 175 mm, $300 46 cm Bontrager race x-lite carbon bars. With astrale 8 (wired) with cadence and keo pedals and shimano shoes.

sweet ride. i just don't find the people, other than myself :), fascinating enough to continue with any of this.

A

Anonymous

I have always ridden because I love to ride. Riding with people is nice, but my favorite rides are always those alone, where about an hour in, I realize that I haven't thought about a thing for awhile. If you don't love riding for riding's sake, then quit. I would suggest however that if you missed that, you missed out on the secret. But good luck selling the bike.

Roadhouse

BANNED
Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Well, my only regret in all of this was putting my faith in humanity. I should have seen it coming.

Ironman? it's just plastic stuffing nowadays.

A

Anonymous

I guess I missed the fact that you are a troll. I have a suggestion, take the seat off of your bike and go ride on a bumpy road. Ignoreland for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.