• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

More coverage of women's cycling/TWITTER

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the Full*Report on Gent/Women. Excuse me, but CN has gotten me used to the best posible coverage vía Twitter on Big*Races (PT, 1.HC), and I expect the same treatment for the female counterpart. They look so sexy, so pro, What/a/FLOW???? My thread on "Hot&Sexy Pro-Women cyclists" was considered un-civilized by some folks; nonetheless the thread by someone else on sexy (men) cyclists started by a MAN'?!, not a gal, is considered allright. Great 4 'U'. More photos, more interviews, more diaries,....on the women pro-peloton......The competition is watching you, but they can't get even close. Dusted by the Wind(Less)Breeze. They are lanterne*rouge, maglia^nera, while you were, are, and will be at a higher level. Thanks. Very truly yours, MER

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I'll Spank & Grab MF's like you 4 a living, nerdie manilón

bicycle_rack said:
This Dembow is for You:
Yo tengo un Manilo
coro: Y un Manilón
Yo tengo un Manilo
coro: Y un Manilón
Y le gusta que le den nalgá
Coro: Say What?
I said he likes to get spanked
Female/Dancers come on stage, spanking themselves with both hands: Aro&Pedal/Aro&Pedal/Aro&Pedal
Repeat three times, strike it rich, welfare garbage handler unemployed

I'll translate it 4 you in London. Olímpico. CrapÚ

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Gini' style

Sylvester said:
Unno fi rewrite it brother. Big up yourself seen. Nuh need fi labba labba pon women cycling. Twitter haffi be important tool fi dem live report. Nuff respect is due!
If italian women ride so hard, and look so fine: How come they come to my country alone, looking for action?!
-Cuz' ...................

To be fair, the women's Gent-Wevelgem is a .NE race, and as such may have been under the radar; it is a new race and was competing against the World Cup event the Trofeo Alfredo Binda, which had a stronger field and is (for the time being at least) more prestigious... I don't follow CN on Twitter so I don't know if their coverage of this race was any better.

May 3, 2010
Visit site
montani^semper vis-a-vis maglia*nera

Thanks Libertine. Maybe you could keep U$ informed on the development of Tour of Flanders as well. My concern is due to the fact that my home country lacks a women peloton, as a result of the fact they don't get hired by the DR Armed Forces &/or National 5ó; The only institutions which provide any worthwhile support for elite athletes whatsoever.

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Picks

Voss(Ned/Rabo), Ina(Ger/L-E), Lizzy(UK/AA..), Judith(Ger/GE), Emma*(Swe/HT),
Noemi(It/BePink), Nicole(UK/FH), Monia&tatiana(It/Cipo), Amanda(Tibco), Kristin(U$).............Long list. 174 strong. 29/6 teams. Lots of underdogs as well. Unpredictable outcome. Scrutinize it further. Men's Race: The ususal suspects for cobble. @. ............Later. Alligator

May 3, 2010
Visit site
My next bet: Lizzy&/or Emma

WillemS said:
If you want an update, Vos is out. She's not feeling well, so she's going to skip Vlaanderen.
Thanks, Libertine. Maybe I should bet on Ina, Judith, Noemi, Nicole, Monia, Tatiana, Amanda, Kristin, .............They're all great. But I must admit, I have a crush on the first two. It ain't illegal, is it?

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Real*Cyclist rolling Easter^Egg, Great#Lawn. Today

Vilma Rouseff will be the guest today, and Obbie' the host. Great pair of real Estadistas. hey both grab the Bull by the Horn, unlike some homeboy folk who is used to small talk. Mucha Espuma y Poco Chocolate, said his ex-.

WindLessBreeze said:
Thanks, Libertine. Maybe I should bet on Ina, Judith, Noemi, Nicole, Monia, Tatiana, Amanda, Kristin, .............They're all great. But I must admit, I have a crush on the first two. It ain't illegal, is it?

No, but not the first choices I'd have expected.

Given that the ASO already organises Flèche, and the success of the women's Ronde and the good reviews for women's Gent-Wevelgem, how's about Denain-Roubaix or similar?

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Melbourne track championships-women

Libertine Seguros said:
No, but not the first choices I'd have expected.

Given that the ASO already organises Flèche, and the success of the women's Ronde and the good reviews for women's Gent-Wevelgem, how's about Denain-Roubaix or similar?
Thanks. Now tell us about track cycling. Of course, UK and Australia are sort of beyond competition, but Canada and New Zealand are catching up, are they not! Besides, the Eastern block, Russia, China, and the US are also well geared. Latin America, with Cuba and the Southern Hemisphere countries are also to be reckoned with. It seems to me it is more even, harder to predict the outcome. Do you agree/.................

May 3, 2010
Visit site
May 3, 2010
Visit site
WorldTrackChampionships.Rainbow Countries/WOMEN^9

Team Sprint-Germany
Match Sprint: UK
Team Pursuit: UK
Omnium: UK
Scratch: Poland
Keirin: Australia
Individual Pursuit: NZ
500 MT TT: Australia

UK # 3 and Australia # 2. As far as women track is concerned, Sun remained the same. Overall: UK # 6 (3-3) and Australia # 6 (4-2). Third place was Germany # 2 (1-1). MIA-POW USA. Recharge your batteries

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Races, more races, ...............

In the midst of the cycling season.......From the Cobbles to the Ardennes,.......Lots of criteriums,.........and lesser stage races,..........MEN ONLY? Not-A-Chance. Over my dead body. I demand more women races; I think I speak on behalf of Lotto'Tifosi when I wonder what they do when not training &/or racing. Ú GoGirls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!