• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

morzine rest day team hotels - Tour de France ?

Jun 3, 2022
Visit site
Hi all,
Just trying to get some info on where teams will be staying for the rest day In morzine at the tour this summer. I’ve tried the road book (in French) but couldn’t see anything. Anyone have any inside track or can at least point me to where I’d find out?
Cheers

Hi all,
Just trying to get some info on where teams will be staying for the rest day In morzine at the tour this summer. I’ve tried the road book (in French) but couldn’t see anything. Anyone have any inside track or can at least point me to where I’d find out?
Cheers
The Tour requires a LOT of rooms, not only for 15 or more individuals (riders, staff, cook, etc) but also for all the ancillary services, media, and race officials. So I would guess every single room in every hotel in Morzine (and probably nearby) is booked with teams or these other groups. I wouldn’t think the they would distribute info about which hotel a particular team is in, but I don’t know.

Jun 3, 2022
Visit site
The Tour requires a LOT of rooms, not only for 15 or more individuals (riders, staff, cook, etc) but also for all the ancillary services, media, and race officials. So I would guess every single room in every hotel in Morzine (and probably nearby) is booked with teams or these other groups. I wouldn’t think the they would distribute info about which hotel a particular team is in, but I don’t know.
Thanks - I think the team hotels were listed in the road book but since COVID they’ve stopped doing that. I guess I’m just hoping someone might post info having heard something first hand

Reactions: Sandisfan