• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Moving a post - a complaint

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I recently posted, twice, starting a new thread about "organizer fail" at the Tour of Colorado, (US Pro Challenge, whatever you want to call it). This was following stage one.

Those posts were moved into an existing thread on stage 1, and I do not believe they should have been. My topic was not stage 1 in general. My topic was my perception of race organizer mistakes in that first stage.

I do not appreciate having my thoughts buried on page 45 of an existing general thread, long after that thread has degenerated into pointless conversation and noise. That was why I tried to put the post in it's own thread.

I try to be a well-mannered forum denizen. That includes not starting repetitive threads. I will say it again, so that it doesn't get lost - I believed, and still believe, that my post was worthy of its own thread. Which is why I started a new thread.