• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 420 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Catching up on what I had missed when my friends and I left Lollapalooza early back in '93...

jmd, did you stick around or see AiC? (We stuck around for maybe a couple of songs and then we left.) Was Layne Staley drugged out of his mind? I think Staley definitely was the voice of AiC, but without Jerry Cantrell AiC wouldn't have been AiC either.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxPizlmLHzQ
With the absolutely necessary Wall O' Marshalls to boot!

• Haha
Reactions: Tricycle Rider
Sorry I don't have a link but last weeks's SNL had Chris Stapleton's band performing Higher and What am I Gonna Do. Production and artistry was the most impressive and clean I've seen in ages. He and the band put all of Nashville's commercial sh*t to shame.
I haven't watched SNL in ages (am too old to stay up that late these days - lol!), but I was able to find this vid at least. I'll listen a bit later.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgjlLHQ0Azg

Wow...you read my mind - I was just going to post that exact same video. You gotta love that old style football helmet on that dude. Lol.
That's Jack Nicholson, and the whole cast is actually pretty great. Dennis Hopper, Peter Fonda, Karen Black, even Toni Basil... crikes, it's been at least 30 years since I've seen Easy Rider, I forgot who the cast even was in this movie and had to look it up. (This aging thing is starting to get depressing!)

Reactions: Nomad
Tricycle Rider, you might love this:
Commute to work this AM:
-Station 1- Alice in Chains (ad, change stations)
-Station 2- Pearl Jam (don't like next song, change stations)
-Station 3- Nirvana (ad, change back to station 1)
-Station 1- Stone Temple Pilots
For a little icing on the cake, Foo Fighters were the last band I herd as I arrived at work.

That's more of that genre than I normally get in a month!

• Love
Reactions: Tricycle Rider
Commute to work this AM:
For a little icing on the cake, Foo Fighters were the last band I herd as I arrived at work.

Did your head hit the steering wheel at anytime on your worktime drive?

Bobbing can become involuntary with that much grunge in your system.

Commute to work this AM:

Can't believe I forgot about STP, loved them! This was one of my fave songs to listen to while on long distance driving trips.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht672-wYelc

Reactions: jmdirt