• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

My apologies ... Krap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krap Police

BANNED
Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I admit it.

I lost it last night.

I've bin lurking, and some of the posters have been making my blood boil. All the holier than thouest Krap. Lots of Krrrrrap! All the attacks on one another, and callin folks trolls.

Well, the krap needz to stop people.

Sure, disagree. Even argue now and again. But make it about bike stuff and not each other.

Otherwise you may have a close encounter with Krap.

Krap Police said:
I admit it.

I lost it last night.

I've bin lurking, and some of the posters have been making my blood boil. All the holier than thouest Krap. Lots of Krrrrrap! All the attacks on one another, and callin folks trolls.

Well, the krap needz to stop people.

Sure, disagree. Even argue now and again. But make it about bike stuff and not each other.

Otherwise you may have a close encounter with Krap.

epic-fail-fashion-fail.jpg

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I am closing this thread because it lacks any meaningful contribution to the forum or cycling. More importantly, it has all the potential to get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts