• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

National Football League

Page 89 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Going for 49ers.

Think Baltimore's up and down season is deceptive, though. They've had so many injuries and the squad is at its fittest when it matters most.

thirteen said:
so as it stands right now:

Ravens

Foxxy

Amster

Glenn

thirteen

3man

Niners

Alpe

ChrisE

Merckx

I added my name to the Raves above. Here's the reason why, which does not have anything to do with talent, game planning, or play on the field today. It has everything to do with one man. OJ Brigance. The heart of the Ravens. Here is his story, a sad but great one all at the same time: HEART OF THE RAVENS

Then:
brigance-crushing-the-opponent-300x283.jpg

and now:
5k_oj.jpg

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Merckx index said:
I find it interesting that some of last year’s Giants haters are big Ravens fans. Like the Giants last year, the Ravens have come off an up-and-down season in which they didn’t look at all like a SB contender most of the time, and lost a lot of games in the second half of the schedule. When the Giants went all the way last year, people said they were “lucky”. But as the Ravens keep winning in the postseason this year, many of these same people are saying, “they are on a roll”. Translation: they’re lucky just like the Giants, but I don’t want to admit it, because I’m a fan of them.

Agree. The Ravens are on a (luck) streak. Like many of those 9/10 win teams (except the Cards who were led by a super efficient HoF QB trou the playoffs :)) that made the superbowl since the realignment of the divisions in 2002. I think they could skip the regular season and go right into a playoff modus.

If that NE-RB wasn´t going (bone)head on into a BAL defender and thus fumbling the ball, the game might have ended differently (the Brady-INT´s came late in desparation modus, even tough he had another nervous playoff day trou-out the game).

It´s mostly about luck, and may some influence from shady guys. It´s not normal that we have this much upsets in the last decade, when the same time the gambling business skyrocketed. Thus said, i will have a win win situation tonight. Placed money myself :D on future bet on SF weeks ago (will get 1:3,25 tonight). And bet on BAL tonight with a 1:2,3 quote. So whoever wins, i´ll have a net profit.

Flacco throws 350+ and BAL wins 34-17...

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I watch on german cable TV. Everything fine there. Tomorrow i´ll watch the replay at nfl.gamepass

It´s nice to see the game at home for the first time ever and thus not being drunk at halftime. :D

P.S.: It´s refershing to listen to german commentators (who don´t have this much football experience) in mother tongue and not to the same old stories of Simms & Co.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I am sure that was a great gutsy 4th down call in deep opp. field. It came by surprise... and if you don´t convert (as happened) you still get the ball back in great position. 1+ Harbaugh John.

TRENDING THREADS