• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Netserk hits the 10K!

Maybe if my 10,000th post would be so sexy that it'd get deleted, I could get it several times! :eek: :p

bicycle-babe-thirsty-in-white.jpg

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Netserk said:
Maybe if my 10,000th post would be so sexy that it'd get deleted, I could get it several times! :eek: :p

bicycle-babe-thirsty-in-white.jpg

Now, THERE is a thought.
And the hits just keep on comin'

the sceptic said:
But did he do it cleans??

Not possible. He climbed too fast. He's out there at the pointy end now. And you know what they say about the pointy end!

Well, nets - I see a number of posts sayin' to keep those quality posts coming. Hehehe, yep, good luck with that!

Cheers, dude!

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Well Netserk you are a poster with probably one of the more eventful histories on this forum, and many a time we have disagreed on various things. But though I might not always have shown it, I do respect you and always enjoy a spirited debate with you. Congratulations - here's to another 10,000.

Cheers!

Christian said:
Well Netserk you are a poster with probably one of the more eventful histories on this forum, and many a time we have disagreed on various things. But though I might not always have shown it, I do respect you and always enjoy a spirited debate with you. Congratulations - here's to another 10,000.

Cheers!

Netserk The Infamous.