• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New forum moderator!

Thanks guys, I'm hopeful that you'll hardly ever notice me doing anything, like a good referee.

Netserk, yeah I have said in the past I don't want to do it and to be honest I still kind of feel that way, but IDs point about stepping up to make sure the forum runs smoothly made me think that I should give it a go. I'm just going to treat it as part of contributing content.

Re:

King Boonen said:
Thanks guys, I'm hopeful that you'll hardly ever notice me doing anything, like a good referee.

Netserk, yeah I have said in the past I don't want to do it and to be honest I still kind of feel that way, but IDs point about stepping up to make sure the forum runs smoothly made me think that I should give it a go. I'm just going to treat it as part of contributing content.

Nice one KB. I'm looking forward to some of these going forward (with a wee translation for those of you not familiar with the Glasgow banter;)):

Poster A, just gonnae no dae that (Poster A, please stop before you force me to take some action).

Poster B, yer tea's oot (Poster B, this really is a final warning before I take serious action).

Poster C, bolt ya rocket (Poster C, has just been given a ban to cool off).

Poster D, has just got his jotters (Poster D, has been given a life ban).

ps, I know your not a native of the Weege;)

Re:

King Boonen said:

If I could just take care of the spam stuff I'd be more than happy to be a mod. But that's as much power as I would like to have over this place.

Good luck out there, KB, try not to take anything personally! (We'll love you anyway as a poster. :cool: )

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Re:

Tonton said:
Benotti69 said:
Well done KB for stepping up.

Goodluck.
You say good luck like in "Taken", you dark one? Please don't blast Tibopino when he conquers the Blockhaus .

I'm thrilled. KB is a great contributor, and a bada** rider. Nice.

I have not seen "Taken". :)

I think KB is very level headed poster. I am pretty sure he will make a good mod. :geek: :lol:

Thanks for the "dark one" :cool:

TRENDING THREADS