• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Forum

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
jaylew said:
Ok, so I'm mostly joking.

You shouldn't be, it's not a bad idea. Given its involvement with the sport, it probably deserves it own spot - and this helps keep the road racing thread about the racing component of the sport.

I think it's a good idea, so will take it to Daniel.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Maybe instead of doping as the title we go with "Cycling Rumors", sounds less offensive and nicer or PC for sponsor sake?

I know it will still require a lot of moderator interaction in the way of Thread Moves but might keep the main race threads clear of it?

Oh yea, renaming the Road-General section to Road-Races might also help out?

You would do better by developing a community culture looks down upon thread hijacks. As long as doping discussions do not get inserted into threads where they don't belong then the forum will be okay. Even if a doping forum is set up, you will still have to deal with thread hijacking, thread moving, doping trolling, etc.

There currently is not enough traffic to split forums anyway.

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
聚合氯化铝处理污水能得到惊喜的效果

聚合氯化铝的应用领域:1、 聚合氯化铝 净水处理:生活用水、工业用水;2、聚合氯化铝城市污水处理;3、 聚合氯化铝 工业废水、污水、悟泥的处理及污水中某些渣质回收等;4、 聚合氯化铝 对某些处理难度大的工业污水,以PAC为母体,掺入其他药剂,调配成复合PAC,处理污水能得到惊喜的效果。聚合氯化铝性能:1、 聚合氯化铝分子结构大,吸附能力强,用量少,处理成本低。2、聚合氯化铝溶解性好,活性高,在水体中凝聚形成的矾花大,沉降快,比其他无机絮凝剂净化能力大2-3倍。3、 聚合氯化铝适应性强,受水体PH值和温度影响小,原水净化后达到国家引用水标准,处理后水质中阳、阴离子含量低,有利于离子交换处理和高纯水的制备。4、聚合氯化铝腐蚀性小,操作简便,能改善投药工序的劳动强度和劳动条件。