• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

northwave aerlite 5 shoes

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
I am using them. I have to say they are a bit too wide for me, but I just put some insoles to make them fit me better. Otherwise, superb shoes, very light and comfortable. Thinking of buying an extra pair for the future. Highly recomended.
Good luck

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
im gonna try the new bontrager shoes first,

ive tried on a fair few pairs of shoes now, but selection in bike shops can be pretty mediocre, either sidi, sidi, or eh, sidi

hopefully ill know soon enough which ones to buy

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
The new "race fit" from Northwave gives the med./narrow fit rider an opportunity to switch from other brands. Still a top shelf model that offers the best in ventilation, support and design.

Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
I used them for 2 years (still using them as winter/bad weather shoes).

Pros: very roomy as you said, very confy, still looking quiet good shape after 2 years compared to some other brands I owned.

Cons: they weight a lot (nowdays Im using some Vittoria and it feels like Im wearing nothing compared to NW, almost 200 gramms difference).