• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Off season fun - Cycling Quiz (Top 100 CQ Ranking)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Anderis said:
There is no way to create a ranking everybody will be satisfied with, just because people have different opinions of which results are worth more. But it doesn't mean that we shouldn't create rankings at all. Those who don't like the outcome may just ignore them.
Agreed. I think CQ does a really good job with it considering. It would be virtually impossible to come up with a ranking even just regular posters here could completely agree with. There may be an anomaly or two but overall I think they do the best rankings I've seen.