• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Official: AFLD to retest 2008 samples in September

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

issoisso said:
*grabs popcorn*

so we're going to have to wait until the season is over for the results. oki doki then

I think pretty soon, we will see that Lance Armstrong is the only clean rider to ever ride a bike...

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
I think pretty soon, we will see that Lance Armstrong is the only clean rider to ever ride a bike...

Now that made me laugh at the end of some thoroughly depressing reading.

Yeah, I peek in here once in a while.;)

That's a good link Bala, and now that it's up on CN I'm going to create a new thread.

Juan Pelota said:
Ricco needs to be implemented back in the sport ASAP. He also called him "Beach boy"

Ahahaha! That's great!

Agree, we need to put Ricco into a language immersion program, so he can give interviews and commentary across the planet. Imagine how much more exciting this year's Tour would have been if they had just allowed him to ride?!

Thoughtforfood said:

LMAO!

Some funny stuff here!

:D

TRENDING THREADS