• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

OJ Confesses to Oprah

UK Daily Mail has reported it as such, and it's making it's way through the news wires.

OJ has admitted to Oprah's producer that he killed Nicole and Ron Goldman 'in self defense", and will admit on the air soon directly to Oprah, who he has apparently always admired.

Some quotes from the article:

The former couple had got into an argument after Nicole was said to have snubbed Simpson when he interrupted a meal she was having at a restaurant with their children.

O.J. said he went home and kept getting angrier and angrier and worked himself into an absolute rage..

"I went over there to give her a piece of my mind,"

The door allegedly then swung open and Nicole was standing there with a kitchen knife in her hand, yelling at OJ to go away...Nicole then stepped out of the apartment - slashing the knife in the air.

"I was in such a rage that something just snapped. I couldn't take her constant taunting of me with other men or her using drugs and drinking while my kids were living with her. I went berserk.

Before I knew what I was doing I took the knife away from Nicole and started slashing at her. I cut her over and over again until she was lifeless. I was shocked at my own anger."

He then says Goldman showed up and they fought and he killed Goldman as well.

All of this actually coincides with three key elements from the past (aside from the "self defense" nonsense). First, when first arrested OJ apparently was overheard telling Rosey Grier (a minister) that he didn't mean mean to do it and it never would have happened if Nicole hadn't come to the door with a knife. It's also Mark Furman's assertion that OJ didn't bring the knife to the house, and OJ didn't go there to kill her. Early after the arrest Robert Shapiro was considering a plea deal, to which OJ would plea to manslaughter for a reduced sentence. This was scuttled when F. Lee Baily and Johnny Cochran showed up.

It could be that Oprah's ratings started to tank, and interest in her new network is flat, because they hyped the hell out of her "leaving" syndication, that they either floated this balloon, or they're trying to put pressure on OJ to follow through on something he's alluded to.

Of course, his 15 minutes of fame was up long ago...

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
It could be that Oprah's ratings started to tank, and interest in her new network is flat, because they hyped the hell out of her "leaving" syndication, that they either floated this balloon, or they're trying to put pressure on OJ to follow through on something he's alluded to.

Of course, his 15 minutes of fame was up long ago...

15 minutes? I wish the Naked Gun movies had been that short...

TRENDING THREADS