• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Passport Control Fingers Di Luca?

issoisso said:
Di Luca's blood values from the Giro are very different from his normal ones established through blood passport testing. The UCI is investigating

It will be interesting to see what they do against someone who has the money to challenge a sanction. Maybe they go for old samples like they did with Dekker.

Turd Ferguson said:
New update says there is nothing wrong....hmmm sounds suspicious to me. Confirmed by UCI.

I would hate to get fingered by a passport control...hehe

New update says that at midday Pat McQuaid was seen with a big smile, driving a brand new seven series BMW, a bevy of scantily clad women in the back, and the song "Happy Days Are Here Again" blaring on the stereo.

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Turd Ferguson said:
New update says there is nothing wrong....hmmm sounds suspicious to me. Confirmed by UCI.

I would hate to get fingered by a passport control...hehe

you should try crossing the border to russia - you'll scream in g spot delight and gonna fookin lurve it

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
brodeal said:
new update says that at midday pat mcquaid was seen with a big smile, driving a brand new seven series bmw, a bevy of scantily clad women in the back, and the song "happy days are here again" blaring on the stereo.

lol, :) lol!

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
This does not surprise me given his performance in the giro. He just always seemed to have another gear available to him.

I guess fewer than he needed.:p