• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Peptide dosage in the morning

Hiculd

BANNED
Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, quick question from a relatively new peptide user. Most of the talk I have seen is about people who will work out after work, meaning later in the day. This means pinning early on, after the workout, and before bed.

My question is how do I change this up if my morning and after workout fall into the same two to three hour period? I wake up early (around 5:30) are at the gym by about 6 and leave around 7:30 am to get ready for work.

Would the same routine still work or would I need to change it up a little bit. Essentially, it is a different take (but somewhat similar) to people who train right before they go to bed. Any help is really appreciated.

DirtyWorks said:
I can't believe this thread is still up. Parent is asking for doping advice.

And, BTW, this old notion that doping is somehow expensive and difficult should be sufficiently debunked with this thread.

it's a free world. and you don't help him with anything in that message:confused:

Hiculd, better quit your job. train really, really hard and vincent lavenu will have a place for you in two or three years.

jens_attacks said:
it's a free world. and you don't help him with anything in that message:confused:

Hiculd, better quit your job. train really, really hard and vincent lavenu will have a place for you in two or three years.

The last time I threw in a comment about how to use something properly in some thread the relevant PED use parts were edited away. Editing it away was fine. I've got no problem with that. But, they keep this one up?

As always, body building forums are loaded with questions like this and what appear, to me, a random Internet user, to be very expert answers.