• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pics of ToC Stage 6

A

Anonymous

Hurrah.. next years toc is cancelled.. the authorities said they would not issue a licence for next year if fans wrote on the road.

Thank god for that..

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I was between crestline and rim of the world.

most of the level headed people there had doubts about Lance now and were cautious in their discussions.

the negative floyd signs are stupid.

however with that said I was reluctant to extend the Basque tradition of Phallic symbols on the road.

nice shots. I am too lazy to post on line

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
Hurrah.. next years toc is cancelled.. the authorities said they would not issue a licence for next year if fans wrote on the road.

Thank god for that..

The official line is chalk is fine, paint is not.

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
doddy13 said:
The official line is chalk is fine, paint is not.

+1

Cal Trans didn't want to have to remove paint, but chalk is gone after a few cars drive over it, or a light rain washes it away.

Will be posting more pics from the TT and the final turn of Stage 8 in the next couple of days.

TRENDING THREADS