• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. Never had problems posting pics before, now it gave me this?

"It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct."

Re:

Dear Wiggo said:
If the url does not end in an image file extension (jpg, gif, etc), the processing code in the back end will struggle to process the image to determine its size.

This. Knowing tinypic you are not posting the actual image url, but one from the gallery. Go to to where your image is save in tinypic, or upload it again, and once the process is finished, right click on it or on the thumbnail and choose to open image on a new banner. The url you get up on the search bar is the one you will want to copy and paste.

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys. I did that and still got:
"It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct."

?

Sep 29, 2012
dearwiggo.blogspot.com.au
Re:

peloton said:
Got a help from a friend with the text, but from this book is the text
http://i62.tinypic.com/1z3xhfn.jpg" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" rel="nofollow[/img]

I still couldn't post the pages, or even the cover photo in the thread

It doesn't work because the stupid bunts are doing an automatic redirect.

My suggestion is to download the image manually and reupload it to imgur.com or somewhere else, then use that version.

hog_zpsisagj1s7.jpg

I upload the image to photobucket then post them like this:

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Netserk said:
http://oi62.tinypic.com/1z3xhfn.jpg[ /img]

"Your images may only be up to 1000 pixels high.
Your images may only be up to 1200 pixels wide."

Your picture is too big.[/quote]

Same size as I've posted before here though, never done any adjustments.

Thanks DW and Bison, I'll use photobucket from now on. :)