• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Poll of the new era

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Do you hate Sky/Wiggins?

• I love him/them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
Why do you always take the minorities view ..is this BS your highness? As you say " Lol, i'm in opposition whatever the matter it would be"

Me and you are on completely different sides of life, earth, understanding of cycling, sense of humor, cultures and some ethical concepts. So let's stop polemics because it cant bring anything good.

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Carols said:
That still won't work :) Need another choice --- Dislike

I Dislike Wiggins; arrogant, potty mouth, boring rider.
I Dislike Sky because I feel as if I'm being duped (again)

+1

pretty much says it for me as well, thankyou.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I don't hate them but i dislike them.

Hating is a very strong word. Why would i hate a cycling team?

Ok it's ruining a bit my pleasure for cycling but hating a team for that?

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
I reason i use hate is because some pro sky poster have used "sky hater" a few times.

Yeah you're right there and in a poll you gotta leave a lot of options open

I off all people know that :eek:

May 26, 2009
Visit site
airstream said:
Me and you are on completely different sides of life, earth, understanding of cycling, sense of humor, cultures and some ethical concepts. So let's stop polemics because it cant bring anything good.

What's the view like up there?

I donot hate or dislike Sky. Their style of riding is their strength and who will not play to their strength. Wiggins simply cannot attack in the mountains:p. Its simply not his fault. Froome and Porte have done enough exciting attacks this year. Last year Nibali was the only good contender and he didnot have enough left in the tank in the last week. Come the TDF, the battle between Contador and Froome promises to be exiting enough with Purito in the mix. I think Purito and Contador will derail the Sky train;).

TRENDING THREADS