• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Positions vacant-SKY domestics.Apply within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Due to the inevitable upcoming sanctions to current SKY riders, the management here at SKY would like to be proactive and commence recruiting future SKY domestics.
Applicants need not have had prior results of any credit or substance to apply. An open minded attitude and a very accommodating approach to our in- house training/nutrition/supplements program is all that is required.2 legs and a heartbeat is all that is needed to pass our strict pre-contract performance test. Prior track experience, especially in individual pursuit would be seen as most advantageous. A sustainable and peloton wrecking 450w pulls is achievable in amazingly short period of training.
Opportunities lie here in the areas of
1 day classics
Stage races
World championships
Olympic events
Even GRAND TOURS
Our results speak for themselves

Apply without haste
The time is now
You too can be a champion
Champions of tomorrow start here today
And remember " The sky is the limit" but not at SKY

pepcalais said:
Due to the inevitable upcoming sanctions to current SKY riders, the management here at SKY would like to be proactive and commence recruiting future SKY domestics.
Applicants need not have had prior results of any credit or substance to apply. An open minded attitude and a very accommodating approach to our in- house training/nutrition/supplements program is all that is required.2 legs and a heartbeat is all that is needed to pass our strict pre-contract performance test. Prior track experience, especially in individual pursuit would be seen as most advantageous. A sustainable and peloton wrecking 450w pulls is achievable in amazingly short period of training.
Opportunities lie here in the areas of
1 day classics
Stage races
World championships
Olympic events
Even GRAND TOURS
Our results speak for themselves

Apply without haste
The time is now
You too can be a champion
Champions of tomorrow start here today
And remember " The sky is the limit" but not at SKY

Dumb. dumber and dumbest yet!

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Dumb. dumber and dumbest yet!
Just call it as i see it.
And i think i see it clearer than some.
The " dumb" part is its probably pretty close to being accurate. lol
Get a grip on reallity and hang on to it,it will serve you well.
Time will be the best judge of SKY. Give them time.
A wise man once said
" Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"
Dont let them fool you twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS