• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Posting Issues

This morning I signed in and attempted to post in one of the threads and kept getting kicked back to the sign on screen. Signed in again and of course lost whatever I was attempting to post. What's going on?

Edit: Strangely I was able to post this. I was in the Valverde thread of the Professional Road Racing forum.

Angliru said:
This morning I signed in and attempted to post in one of the threads and kept getting kicked back to the sign on screen. Signed in again and of course lost whatever I was attempting to post. What's going on?

Edit: Strangely I was able to post this. I was in the Valverde thread of the Professional Road Racing forum.
Nothing is going on from our end, at least not that I know of. The folks at the website usually give me a heads up whenever they tinker with the website/forum software and I haven't heard anything from them.