• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Potential Evidence?

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
NashbarShorts said:
That is one butter-ugly setup. Saddle slammed all the way forward, etc. About as aesthetically pleasing as black calf socks :(

Don't be dissin' the black socks! They're my favorite, especially when I'm wearing sandals...

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
JMBeaushrimp said:
Sorta like being fixated on her rack while the better parts of your brain ignore the 5-oclock shadow and the odd bulge in the panties...

"I asked her her name and in dark brown voice she said Lola"

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
Funny posts guys, but try to tone it down a little and stick to the subject at hand.

Mmmm... Campag... Sorry, got distracted thinking of smooth, shiny parts. Oops, I hope that doesn't get me in trouble... What was the subject again?

May 26, 2010
Visit site
JMBeaushrimp said:
Sorta like being fixated on her rack while the better parts of your brain ignore the 5-oclock shadow and the odd bulge in the panties...

that's the way Flicky likes them, allegedly...;)

edit; oops posted this before i saw Alpe was in here.

hmmm i think it needs SRam blue, has GH not got a few shares in them?

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
bike_framed said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110583396573#ht_500wt_1154

"This bike was purchased in an auction through Trek (on e-bay) in 2002. Original auction documentation from Trek will be provided to buyer."

This auction seems to indicate that the bike was originally sold by Trek on e-bay. In 2002.

Isn't this the timeframe that Floyd said Bruyneel was selling bikes on e-bay?

And didn't Bruyneel say WTF? and respond that he thought Trek was selling team bikes on e-bay?

Is there a chance that this current auction is a Public Strategies Seller trying to make Floyd look bad?

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
hektoren said:
200 ft. away, she looked like a beauty. Close up you'd realize she'd been dolled up to be a beauty at a distance of 200 ft.

Standard issue for Team Blockamore. (Looks good from a block or more away.)

Somebody should ask the seller: "Hello, if i am winning bidder, can you assure me the bike will not be seized at a later date by DEA agents?"

May 26, 2010
Visit site
NashbarShorts said:
Standard issue for Team Blockamore. (Looks good from a block or more away.)

Somebody should ask the seller: "Hello, if i am winning bidder, can you assure me the bike will not be seized at a later date by DEA agents?"

great question? :D

TRENDING THREADS