• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pros on the dole. AC A-wall

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
BigBoat said:
nearly every single Tour rider has doped for the past 18 years. Maybe longer. This is extremely obvious. Only the blind or mentally handicapped (in my opinion) believe the WINNER of one of the most heavily doped sporting events in the world (maybe 3rd only to NFL and WWE if thats a visual sport) is actually clean or not fixed. And when I say fixed bros I mean members of the same F-ing team deciding who is the leader (because any 3 of them could win it).

"tous dope" they all dope is sprayed on the roads. In 2006 the Protour was revealed run on "enough blood to run a medium sized hemotology unit." !!!

If any top Tour winner was clean, it would have been that nice mennonite man from Lancaster... Who was that? Floyd Landis!

And of course, BigBoat has evidence to support all these claims. Yawn.

I find comfort in knowing trolls are big, ugly, social outcasts that live under bridges.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

BigBoat said:
Bla, Bla, Bla hahahaha :)

nearly every single Tour rider has doped for the past 18 years. Maybe longer. This is extremely obvious. Only the blind or mentally handicapped (in my opinion) believe the WINNER of one of the most heavily doped sporting events in the world (maybe 3rd only to NFL and WWE if thats a visual sport) is actually clean or not fixed. And when I say fixed bros I mean members of the same F-ing team deciding who is the leader (because any 3 of them could win it).

"tous dope" they all dope is sprayed on the roads. In 2006 the Protour was revealed run on "enough blood to run a medium sized hemotology unit." !!!

low dose HGH in completely non traceable after a few hours, as is Insulin, IGF-1. There are lots of effective PEDs not even banned. De-proteinized cow blood was legal for years. Ha!

If any top Tour winner was clean, it would have been that nice mennonite man from Lancaster... Who was that? Floyd Landis!

This is definitely Tom Morris. For all those that think he is knowledgeable, be prepared for him to post the same stuff over and over and over, every day, every week, every month until he is banned. Ignoring him won't work. He has been making invisible posts on cyclingforums for the better part of a year now. Leterally, the posts are invisible; no one can read them. But they disrupt the forum by raising old threads. That has not stopped him from making thousands of posts. The guy is crazy.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
If anyone is bothered by ANY posts/users on this forum, then DO ignore those posts and DO add those users to the "ignore" feature in the "User CP" section of this forum. Add all suspected trolls and their cohorts to the ignore list. Then, visually ignore anything or anyone else that irritates or incenses in the threads you read.

Think of it as skipping pages in a book with vapid dialogue that does nothing to enhance the plot.

Don't engage the trolls.
Don't even acknowledge the trolls.

When troll "bait" (and I mean the users who rise to the siren call of the trolls' every post) stop "worshiping" in the form of acknowledging their existence, they will go away.

****ing ignore them!

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
I don't see why AC would have to race year round. Sure, it would be nicer to see him give it a dig on the Muur de Huy or at the LBL.
I would like to see more guys being competitive year-round, but with Cunego's loss of form, Di Luca's team not being invited to any classics or the Tour and Valverde's suspension, we're pretty much left without riders who can win year-round.
No more Merckx, Kelly or Hinault:(

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Zoncolan said:
I don't see why AC would have to race year round. Sure, it would be nicer to see him give it a dig on the Muur de Huy or at the LBL.
I would like to see more guys being competitive year-round, but with Cunego's loss of form, Di Luca's team not being invited to any classics or the Tour and Valverde's suspension, we're pretty much left without riders who can win year-round.
No more Merckx, Kelly or Hinault:(

Bro Lance could do year round racing in his day... He damn near beat Boogard in 99'.

Contador lacks the explosive AWC power I think... But he's very talented and atleast as talented as Ullrich was. He just doesnt respond as well to drug therapy as some of the other guys. I remember reading that Basso and Contador both had a V02 max of 88 each, undoped off season.

Thing is... Guys DO NOT want to win tons of races because then they will be target tested by the UCI right away. And they dont want this... Also, you see less explosive attacks on climbs now for this reason... We've seen no one separate yet but I'm waiting for Basso to do it soon... He needs to.