• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Question regarding Chris Sorensen and KOM?

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
If he gets in the break tomorrow and Kessiakof, Rolland and Voeckler doesn't he will most likely take the KOM. Otherwise not so much.

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Kessiakof and Voeckler will be going for the KOTM aswell maybe even Rolland.

I don't think CAS can't pull it off tbh, I think Kessiakof will take it, but you can be sure that CAS will do all he can to win it and that will make tomorrow worth watching, big KOTM battle for sure.

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Kessiakoff is of course the favourite. I can't see Rolland go into a break tomorrow, he's too close to top5, he could get points just in the last climb if he can stay with the best riders. So Sorensen, Scarponi and Vockeler must try tomorrow to get a break without Kessiakoff to maintain the race open until Thursday.