• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Race Calendar

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I read a post awhile back where someone from the website stated that they would be coming out with a page with the complete road calendar in the coming weeks like the old website used to have.

I know this can be found in the features section on June 26 (http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/2009-road-calendar), but this hasn't been updated for the July races yet. On the home page you should be able to click on the Race and Results link and it should bring you to some kind of calendar or a complete race archive.

Has there been any progress on this yet?

I am trying to adjust to the new look but feel this is needed so that there would be quick and easy access to past results and the upcoming race pages.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
KSS8288 said:
I read a post awhile back where someone from the website stated that they would be coming out with a page with the complete road calendar in the coming weeks like the old website used to have.

I know this can be found in the features section on June 26 (http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/2009-road-calendar), but this hasn't been updated for the July races yet. On the home page you should be able to click on the Race and Results link and it should bring you to some kind of calendar or a complete race archive.

Has there been any progress on this yet?

I am trying to adjust to the new look but feel this is needed so that there would be quick and easy access to past results and the upcoming race pages.

This is one of the features that should have be in place when the redesign was launched.

San Sebastian is this Saturday, will the Race Calendar be up and running by then or will we have to wait longer?

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Yes, the calendar was added to the website yesterday. We're awaiting details on the final data dump of races for this year but it should take place either today or tomorrow. I'll let you know once the developers respond to me.

Cheers
Greg Johnson